Saturday, February 21, 2015

My Obsession with Linens

I am obsessed with linens. You would need to be in my business. I love being surrounded by fabric swatches.  I love beautiful sheets with pretty designs. I love soft duvet covers and ruffled shams and I love decorative pillows. I can never get enough. So my linen closet has to be just as pretty as my linens.

I used Cath Kidston wallpaper to line the back of the closet door and lined the shelves with drawer liners. This closet can only hold a part of my collection so I like to keep most of florals here as they make me so happy when I open it up to change the bedding. I use lavender sachets to scent the closet and my linens as lavender is so calming. Today I decided to do some spring cleaning and organize a bit and wanted to share my closet with you.