Saturday, April 18, 2015

Getting Excited Over New House Projects!

After this tough winter on the east coast I am so ready to work on some exciting projects on our house. I have so much to share with you soon! I am taking photos along the way so I can show you the progress. I just had a new picket fence put in the front of the house and a gorgeous arbor. I plan on growing lots of roses and taking out the grass and putting in a cottage garden. Pinterest is so inspiring.

This is not my house but a photo from Pinterest and I just love how the arbor looks.

Photo courtesy of Pinterest


While we are working on the garden I am also planning on creating a zen garden where Ava Rose and I can do our yoga and meditation. I have a spot carved out already with concrete and we will be working on a mosaic. Right now we are just talking about ideas for the mosaic. I just love how creative Ava Rose is becoming and she has so many ideas!

Photo courtesy of Pinterest 

I have been holding on to a bag of river rocks that my dad found and old tile from my childhood home. I plan on incorporating both into our mosaic. I just love this path I found on pinterest. 
After the mosaic I may just try building a few paths.

Photo courtesy of Pinterest


I am also planning on working on my office and our family room. Being in this business I see so many beautiful things every day it makes it hard for me to pick but as soon as I saw a sample of this floor I knew I had to have it. Cali bamboo floor in pearl.



This is just a little of what we have planned. I will post each project in detail soon! We have a lot of work to do and we plan on spending the weekend getting ready!