Monday, July 07, 2014

From Lake Houses to Beach Houses Lavender Fields Has It All

We just love decorating vacation homes. 
I grew up going to our summer cottage in the Catskills and my sister and I got the best decorating education from going to the many flea markets and yard sales with our dad.



There was just something about opening our summer cottage for the season. 
The sound of the wood screen door, the fun of taking out all of our games that we forgot about all winter. Cookouts and lazy days by the lake. Nights of smores and fireflies. 
It takes me back to those days. 
When I am asked to decorate a vacation home I get so happy! 


Here are some of my favorite picks for you. And if you do not get away this summer then add a few items like our favorite decorative pillows to give your home that summer vacation feel.  And as always I am here to give you free design assistance when selecting items from our online store. Happy Summer! Lori - Owner/Interior Designer 






Taylor Linens Montauk Stripe Duvet




Salt & Vinegar Redwood Table

P.S. Don't forget...