Monday, February 13, 2017

Fun Valentine's Day Ideas and Vegan Recipes

Valentine's Day has always been a big deal in our house. We just love to celebrate love. Valentine's Day is not just for couples it is for families too and children enjoy celebrating it. Growing up my mother celebrated every occasion and took the opportunity of a holiday big or small to enjoy a meal together. She always had fun presents for us no matter how old we were. I passed this tradition on to my daughter and I love that now that she is 8 she shares in the tradition and looks forward to each holiday.

Here are some ideas from Pinterest on how to create a pretty valentines table and I am sharing some delicious vegan recipes at the end of this post.



Picture courtesy of Pinterest 


 Picture courtesy of Pinterest






Sugar Cookies (Vegan & Paleo)




Vegan Strawberry Cupcake Milkshake




Happy Valentine's Day!