SHOP   •   ABOUT US   •   DESIGN SERVICES   •   INSPIRATION   •  

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Our first Curated Sale from Dawn at Hydrangea Home!

We are pleased to bring you our first curated sale from Dawn at Hydrangea Home. I first met Dawn through blogging and loved to read about her beautiful home, see pictures of her lovely family and all of her beautiful creations. I contacted Dawn to created gorgeous flower cones for my daughter's christening. To this day people talk about those party favors. Dawn creates magic with everything she touches. Over the last 7 years we have worked together on various projects from store window displays to preparing my home for a magazine shoot. I love Dawn's taste in just about anything so I am honored to offer you 20% off of Dawn's Favorite Things from Lavender Fields. When you get a moment visit Dawn's online shop and blog. You will be come hooked.

Sale Ends On October 28th!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...