SHOP   •   ABOUT US   •   DESIGN SERVICES   •   INSPIRATION   •  

Monday, June 8, 2015

Altered Couture Now at Lavender Fields

I am so excited to announce our expansion into clothing and jewelry. I personally select every item that is sold in our retail store and online and I am so picky! I love unique items. Items that tell a story. I love vintage clothing and have a new passion for altered couture. I am thrilled with our latest introduction. Each piece is truly a work of art. Bringing together vintage pieces with new fabrics or combining a few vintage pieces makes each piece unique.



Each piece can be dressed down or up, Perfect for summer days or nights, festivals, even weddings! 




I will be adding new pieces often and each piece is one of a kind so when it sells it is gone!





I just love these new tassel bracelets that come in many colors and go with just about anything.



Coming soon Kendra Scott Jewelry! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...