SHOP   •   ABOUT US   •   DESIGN SERVICES   •   INSPIRATION   •  

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Come Celebrate With Me! Lavender Fields is 19



It is so surreal to think 19 years have gone by so quickly. Lavender Fields is my passion. Over the last 19 years there have been so many ups and downs. The economy, retail store moves, personal life issues, balancing being a mom and running a demanding business and I have no regrets. I love all the people I have met either in the store or by phone. I have built wonderful bonds with customers over the years from watching them get married, buying a house, having a baby, some getting divorced and making a pretty place of their own, some purchasing their retirement home and wanting an entirely new look. I always feel so honored to work with each and every one of you. 




Many people tell me that I am so lucky to do what I love and that they wish they also can do it. I always tell them retail is not easy. You have to love it. You have to work very hard. Miss parties,  miss going out with friends, work long weekends and long holiday hours and worry a lot! But for me it is worth it,  I feel retail is in my blood. I always loved it from when I was in high school selling Avon I knew what i wanted to do and for that I feel so grateful and so blessed. I truly always knew what I wanted to be when I grew up! I urge anyone to follow their dreams as well. Study the risks and plan, plan, plan. I still write business plans every year. 




I wanted to thank all the customers for supporting Lavender Fields and my passion. I want to thank everyone that has been part of the Lavender Fields team and believed in me and the shop. 






Cheers to many, many more years of working together. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...