SHOP   •   ABOUT US   •   DESIGN SERVICES   •   INSPIRATION   •  

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Love this!

Stumbled upon this great blog, It All Started with Paint. Linda created these beautiful mason jars with a coat of acrylic paint and a bit of distressing. Be sure to visit her blog but this is how she said she did it.




A coat of acrylic paint.  An overnight to dry. And then distressing. Linda discovered the best way to distress these beauties is with a nail file!

If you are not into a DIY project you can buy them from her etsy shop. I think I will give it a try. Fun project to do with my little girl.

I am dreaming of daisies in these beauties and out on my porch. Btw...my porch makeover is coming soon. Happy to be bringing back our home makeover!






1 comment:

  1. Lori,

    Thanks so much for the shout out! So greatly appreciated!

    Have a fabulous Mother's Day Weekend!

    :) Linda

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...