SHOP   •   ABOUT US   •   DESIGN SERVICES   •   INSPIRATION   •  

Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Blue Sapphire Spa...Port Jefferson's Finest Jewel

I rarely blog about businesses but I plan on starting to share some of my favorites. The Blue Sapphire Spa is truly a fine jewel located right in downtown Port Jefferson. The location is amazing amidst the resort elegance of historic Danfords Hotel with stunning views of Long Island sound. You cannot help but to feel happy as you arrive in any season. In the winter the warm fireplace welcomes you as you enter. In the spring and summer you are greeted with a path of stunning flowers. In the fall you are welcomed with the yummy scent of pumpkin used in my all time favorite fall facials.

As soon as you step inside you are greeted by welcoming professional staff. Your coat is taken and you are offered coffee, tea or water as you wait for your service. The spa relaxation room is so comfortable you start to relax immediately. As you sit by the fire you can snuggle up on the soft sofa with a faux fur throw and a good magazine.

I go to the Blue Sapphire for all of their services. As a single mom it is important for me to be able to take my little girl with me. The Blue Sapphire staff quickly made her feel welcome from day one. Providing her with coloring books and crayons and playing with her to keep her happy while I enjoyed the many services.

I started to go for manicures and pedicures and the first person I worked with was Deb. Deb and I and my little girl Ava Rose became friends over the last year and we enjoy our weekly visits and catch up on our life events. Deb gives one of the best pedicures I have ever had. As you relax in the wonderful pedicure chairs you are filled with the decadent scents of blueberry or cranberry or whatever amazing scent Deb selects for your pedicure. One of my favorite pedicures is the Ruby Radiance a mouth watering treat using berry infused scents. Your experience will include a delicious soak, amazing callus treatment, a honey sugar-scrub, a refreshing moisture mask, paraffin and a grand massage. I leave very happy.

Deb will then go on to make my nails pretty. You can select from a classic manicure or the gel manicure where your nail polish lasts for weeks. The Blue Sapphire always has the latest colors for every season. Your manicure is finished with a wonderful scrub and decadent lotion leaving your hands baby soft.

Next is on to hair. I trust no one with cutting my hair like I trust Kellie. Kellie knows exactly how much to take off or not to take off every time I go. Kellie is also a color expert. She will whip up her magic and before you know it your hair is transformed. Her blowouts are equally amazing. So much so I heard her talking about teaching a class. Now when Kellie is not there and I need my hair fix I work with Kelsey. Kelsey also makes hair magic and I leave smiling.

On to facials my guilty pleasure. There is nothing more relaxing then going to the Blue Sapphire for a facial. You are quickly tucked away in a warm bed with the lights dimmed and spa music playing. Cailey always greets you with a warm smile making you feel at ease immediately. Cailey will ask you questions about your skin and what you would like to accomplish with your facial while she creates a custom facial for you. Then she goes on to make her magic. For an hour or more you relax as your skin is transformed with organic eminence skincare. Your facial is complete with a head, neck and arm massage that leaves you feeling light as a feather. You leave relaxed with radiant, glowing skin. I cannot recommend Cailey enough. My skin has transformed in the last year of going for my monthly facials. You can select from a menu of choices all using the amazing eminence skincare that you can also purchase at the Blue Sapphire.

As a full service spa the Blue Sapphire offers many choices in massage and body scrubs and a wonderful staff that has people booking their next appointment before leaving and leaving very happy.

I cannot forget Kyle at the front desk that has become Ava's BFF which she just announced yesterday. Kyle makes Ava so happy with each visit taking time from the busy front desk to welcome Ava and to make sure she is happy with a muffin and a drink while waiting for me. And Lisa the spa owner who is an incredible asset to Port Jefferson with her beautiful spa. Lisa is always there to greet you and to tell you about the spas latest products and services. Always smiling while working very hard to make sure all of her clients leave very happy and enjoy the Blue Sapphire experience.

So if you have not already and you are local or planning on visiting Port Jefferson visit the Blue Sapphire Spa. You will be glad you did. Not only do I love going there but I have made great friends as well.
http://www.thebluesapphirespa.com/Home.php


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lori! You are a part of the Blue Sapphire Family! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...